Group Tutoring Categories:
SAT Classes | ACT Classes | ACT Bootcamps | AP History Bootcamps
Note: Looking for ACT Bootcamps? Look here.
Note: Looking for SAT Groups? Look here.
ACT Classes are a new, longer-format course than our traditional ACT Bootcamps. ACT Classes have 18 hours of instruction and allow students to delve more deeply into all of the sections. ACT Classes are optimal for students who are looking for a more affordable alternative to 1-on-1 private tutoring, and/or families who like the accountability and structure of weekly homework assignments over the course of 6-7 weeks. These classes are optimally designed for students with initial ACT scores between 19 and 29. That said, students with scores of 30 are still missing dozens of questions, and at least 1-2 students in each class typically start off at a score of 30+.
ACT Class Overview:
- 18 hours of classroom instruction
- 2 full-length graded and analyzed mock ACT tests (a pre-bootcamp diagnostic test and an intermediate mock test midway through the course)
- Taught by the company's founders, who published their own ACT Book (now in its 6th edition), who have top 1% scores (including 3 perfect 36's), and who have tutored the ACT for more hours than any other tutors in Georgia. Approximately 25 people out of 50,000+ get a 36 in Georgia each year.
- Price: $579 (includes all materials)
- Location: Edison Prep's Office (5825 Glenridge Drive, Building 1, Suite 109, Atlanta, GA 30328)
(more detailed location information and a map is here)
- More detailed information on the ACT Class is at the very bottom of this page.
- Optional Mock Test - Sat 2/18 - Diagnostic Mock ACT - 8:30am-11:30am
- We are aware that many students have existing mock test, real ACT test, or pre-ACT scores, and out of town for President's Day Break.
- Wed 2/22 - Class - 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wed 3/01 - Class - 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wed 3/08 - Class - 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Sun 3/12 - Mock ACT #2 - 8:15am-11:30am
- Wed 3/15 - Class - 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wed 3/22 - Class - 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wed 3/29 - Class - 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wed 4/05 - NO CLASS - Spring Break for most metro schools
- Sat 4/08 - ACT Exam
- Full list of homework assigned to date is on this page.
To enroll in any class, please contact us at 404-333-8573 or at email@example.com to temporarily hold your student's spot in the class. Your student's spot in the class is confirmed upon receipt of payment. Payment can be made by mailing a check or via a secure online credit card payment.
To mail a check:
Our mailing address for checks is Edison Prep, LLC, PO Box 28903, Atlanta, GA 30358. The check is for $579 and is payable to Edison Prep.
To pay via credit card:
2017 Apr. ACT Class (Wednesday Evening Option): $579
ACT Class Description: