Group Tutoring Categories:
SAT Classes | ACT Classes | ACT Bootcamps | AP History Bootcamps
Note: Looking for ACT Bootcamps? Look here.
Note: Looking for SAT Groups? Look here.
ACT Classes are a new, longer-format course than our traditional ACT Bootcamps. ACT Classes have 18 hours of instruction and allow students to delve more deeply into all of the sections. ACT Classes are optimal for students who are looking for a more affordable alternative to 1-on-1 private tutoring, and/or families who like the accountability and structure of weekly homework assignments over the course of 6-7 weeks. These classes are optimally designed for students with initial ACT scores between 19 and 29. That said, students with scores of 30 are still missing over 40 questions on most test dates and will benefit from the class, and at least 1-2 students in each class typically start off at a score of 30+.
ACT Class Overview:
- 18 hours of classroom instruction
- 2 full-length graded and analyzed mock ACT tests (a pre-bootcamp diagnostic test and an intermediate mock test midway through the course)
- Taught by the company's founders, who published their own ACT Book (now in its 6th edition), who have top 1% scores (including 3 perfect 36's), and who have tutored the ACT for more hours than any other tutors in Georgia. Approximately 25 people out of 50,000+ get a 36 in Georgia each year.
- Price: $579 (includes all materials)
- Location: Edison Prep's Office (5825 Glenridge Drive, Building 1, Suite 109, Atlanta, GA 30328)
(more detailed location information and a map is here)
- More detailed information on the ACT Class is at the very bottom of this page.
- Feb. 22 - Apr. 8, 2017: ACT Class for the Apr. 2017 ACT (Weds. Evening Option) - with optional mock on Sat. 2/18 & Sun. 2/19
- Feb. 25 - Apr. 8, 2017: ACT Class for the Apr. 2017 ACT (Sat. Morning Option) - with optional mock on Sat. 2/18 & Sun. 2/19
- Feb. 25 - Apr. 8, 2017: ACT Class for the Apr. 2017 ACT (Sat. Afternoon Option) - with optional mock on Sat. 2/18 & Sun. 2/19
- Apr. 2 - Apr. 5, 2017: ACT Class for the Apr. 2017 ACT (Spring Break Option)
- Jun. 4 - Jun. 7, 2017: ACT Class for the Jun. 2017 ACT (Summer Option)
- Note: ACT class schedules for the Sept. 2017 ACT test and beyond will be posted by roughly late April-early May once area schools release their schedules so we can built the smartest plans.